Yoga with Yvonne will offer classes on:
- Monday – Carstairs Community Centre -19.00 to 20.00
- Thursday– Chair yoga – Carluke Guide hall 13.30 to 14.30
- Yoga – St Johns Church – 18.30 to 19.30
- Friday– Guide Hall, Carluke – 10.30 to 11.30
Classes are offered at the following rates:
- 6-class Pass – £48
- Drop-in class – £8.50(can only be booked in 24 hours prior to class)
- Monthly Class pass – £25 – can attend as many classes per month as you wish.
- The 6-class pass lasts for a period of 8 weeks from the date of payment. If all 6 classes are not used within the 8 weeks, from the date of payment, then the pass will be deemed complete and a new pass will be required to be purchased.
- Where a 6-class pass has been purchased, it is recommended you book into the classes you wish to attend in advance through the booking system to secure your place. Drop-in classes will become available within the 24 hours prior to class, so if you have not booked prior to this I may not be able to guarantee your space.
- If you are unable to attend the class then notify, Yvonne on 07766555032, 24 hours prior to the class to cancel your place (see 24-hour cancellation policy below).
- Where a class is cancelled by Yvonne then the class pass will be extended to take account of this/these dates.
- Classes can be booked within 24 hours of the class on the booking system. If you wish to book a space prior to this, please contact Yvonne direct who will confirm if there are likely to be spaces available. The drop-in rate is £8.50.
24-hour cancellation Policy:
- A 24-hour cancellation policy is included in the 6-class pass. If you are unable to attend a class at any time, then provided you notify Yvonne that you are unable to attend the class more than 24 hours prior to the class start time then no charge will be made. Any classes cancelled in the 24 hours immediately prior to the class commencing will be charged at the full rate of one class, based on the class pass cost.
- Please speak to Yvonne if you wish to clarify any of these terms. I will be as accommodating as I can possibly be. These are exceedingly difficult times for us all.
- I have added a with the risk assessment rules for The Lighthouse and additional ones for yoga, I think you will agree this provides a very safe environment.
Thank you for all your continued support.
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS GUIDE IS CURRENT AT 29TH OCTOBER 2022 AND COMPLIANT WITH SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT AND SPORTS SCOTLAND AND YOGA SCOTLAND GUIDANCE. ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.